05 August 2008

sometimes...


i am grateful that i can feel much of anything.
i am glad that people worry, even if it's worry over me.
i am glad for latenight/early morning phone calls.
i am glad that i live alone.
i still want to bite my nails.
i wish my hair was short.
i stay up all night and work on projects.
i wish my cat could talk back to me.
i wish the book i'm reading now were 500 pages longer.
i want to grow up and be a doctor, so i can make people better.
i want to grow up and be a hospice nurse so i can help people have a good death.
i want to be a midwife so i can help bring healthy babies into the world.
i want to make cds all day long.
i regret eating a salad for lunch.
i wish people didn't tell me so many secrets. they are sometimes hard to carry.
i wish i could sleep for a week.
mil besos--rmg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for you. Even in spite of your fondness for Coldplay songs.

~ CWR