27 December 2006

the next adventure, in which rachiepoo buys a house...

the ink is barely dry on the contract. i almost threw up on the closing table twice. the movers are coming at 8:30am tomorrow morning, and i have got to start moving boxes, so they can actually get to the furniture. for the first time since i left home to go to college, i will offically have a permanent address, and be fully unpacked. i don't really believe it, just yet. but the papers in my car with the RIDICULOUS numbers all over it say it's true, so if seeing is believing, maybe i'm on the right track. i'll put up some pictures later today, so you can see the new digs. paint will be forthcoming posthaste, or as soon as i can make up my mind and go raid home depot.

mil besos--rmg

4 comments:

SKH said...

Congratulations! So when will the pictures be online?

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I became "province." Maybe I signed in on my Province VII account. - Susan

Anonymous said...

congrats! i'll have to come see it this weekend! love ya big! lks

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house That is awesome!!!!
Amanda