10 September 2005

stumble bum

ok, so today, i went to albertson's to get my mom some sugar-free popsicles. while on the way to the self-check out lane, i blantantly walked right into a display of campbell's soup sippy cup things. i knocked the whole damn thing down, and was lucky i didn't go flying ass-over-teakettle in the process. the crappy thing was that i did it at the front of the store, in plain view of everyone checking out, and the service manager was about 5 feet away from me when it happened. no chance whatsoever in walking away and pretending like it didn't happen. i have no idea what happened to my sense of depth perception. i'm sure the service manager thought i was high or a bit touched. at any rate, he helped me clean up the wreckage, and i went on my merry way.

go freaking figure. however, my awful stomach issues finally paid off. i found two great pieces of graffiti in the alberton's bathroom. saaaa-weet.

life is good. once i get all my shelves put up on the wall, thanks to a stud finder i borrowed from my cousin, sabrina, i will be able to put my books and knick-knacks up, and will be totally unpacked. i wish sabrina had another kind of stud finder...but that's a different post for a different day. blah.

at any rate, i'm 10 pages into the book. i'm looking for a free lance editor(s), so if you'd like a preview, or just want and opportunity to fawn over my budding genius, or want to rip me a new one because i'm a talentless hack, let me know.

mil besos--rmg

2 comments:

Beth said...

I would definitely write a hot check just to see you run into/knock over a display of soup cups.

It was a pleasure to see you last weekend!!

Anonymous said...

If you find that other kind of stud finder, let me know! And I TOTALLY want to see the first 10 pages of your baby! Love ya! Mel